Good References Links
- ILO, INTEGRATION: Country Brief on Ghanaâ€™s Decent Work Pilot Programme, forthcoming, March 2006.
- ILO, INTEGRATION: Globalisation, employment and poverty reduction: a case study of Ghana, Geneva, May 2004.
- An Agenda for Growth and Prosperity, Ghana Poverty Reduction Strategy 2003-2005, Government of Ghana, February 2003.
- Aryeety, E. & Fosu, A.: Explaining African Economic Growth Performance: the case of Ghana, Paper prepared for the African Economic Research Consortium Research Project on Explaining African Economic Growth Performance, May 2002.
- Decent Work Pilot Programme Country Briefs, ILO, July 2003
- Concept Paper for a Decent Work Programme in Ghana, ILO, April 2002.
- Ghana: Decent Work Statistical Indicators: Fact Finding Study, ILO, 2003.
- Ghana Decent Work Pilot Programme, A Case Study, ILO, 2005.
- Working out of Poverty in Ghana, The Ghana Decent Work Pilot Programme, ILO, 2004.
- ILO Decent Work Pilot Programme Ghana, Programme Document, November 2002.
- An Assessment of Poverty Reducing Policies and Policies and Programmes in Ghana, Nii Kwaku Sowa, Centre for Policy Analysis, Ghana, 2002.
- ILO Decent Work Pilot Programme Ghana
- Labour Legislation of Ghana (ILO national labour law database)