||Jan 12, 2017
- Job Position: Head, Business Development
- Sector: Education/Tertiary
- Reports to: Board of Directors
The Role will support in “growing the institute" His focus would be on increasing brand awareness, introducing short professional courses, and identifying opportunities beneficial for the institute, and coordinating public relations efforts. His/Her role would include the generation and development of new business opportunities.
- Planning & Conceptualizing: Planning & conceptualization of innovative ideas/ways in order to increase the institute business by keeping tab on the competition.
- Market Analysis & Benchmarking: Local mapping of target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities. Work on generating leads, mapping sectors and targeting potential clients.
- Budgeting: Providing local inputs for budgeting of cost involvement with respect to business development, branding etc on various below the line (BTL) marketing/ promotional initiatives.
- Marketing: Generating new business by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Branding Division. Execution of Marketing plans on the round. Keeping abreast of issues affecting search engine marketing companies and the search engine industry and collecting competitor intelligence.
- Sales: Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration. Responsible for executing overall business plan, lead generation and meet Revenue Targets. Presenting the Institute to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored. Introduction of new short courses, linking up with universities for additional courses etc..
- Relationship Building: Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and generating additional business from existing customer. Implement effective network for consistent growth and better market penetration. Managing Corporate Relationship with all external clients.
- Coordination: Coordinating with the support department, actively and successfully manage the business development process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; etc..
- Nationality: No Preference
- Salary: Competitive
- Expected Availability: 1 Month
Required Skills or Experience
- Age: NA
- Gender: Male/Female
- Educational Qualification: MBA with major in Marketing/Degree in relevant field/communication/Business Development etc.
- Work Experience: Minimum 10 years of previous institutional sales /Business Development experience preferably in the domain of education.
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the Business Development process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to priorities tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent Organizational and Time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Be updated with business related market intelligence reports.
- Accountability for the Unit and Vertical profitability
- Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective methods
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.