||Jan 16, 2017
Duties and Responsibility:
- Deeply understand the local market and trend of Digital Services such as Videos, VOD, SVOD, Music etc.
- Make out annual video business steering plan with operation team.
- Prospect for new partners to obtain their intension of corporation
- Scheme the annual operation and development plan for joint operation business.
- Build a good relationship with local producers and operators in order to execute business development proposal.
- Make routine presentation and communication to potential partners in order to acquire their contents and to get them on board.
- Dedicate in particular operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine digital operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze digital service operation data, provide promotion suggestion and communicate with correlative team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Manage projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on users’ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content editing and promotion work with regards to service platform operation status reported by technical engineer and implement appeasement scheme in the event of any platform fault.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide promotion plan, and manage promotion implementation and channels.
- Prepare financial and settlement work flow.
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- Any other assigned jobs
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience: 5+ years in the Video industry, VOD, Music industry, TV industry and Internet industry; experience of managing Digital operation and business development is preferred. Strong background in Television and Video industry strictly preferred
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree with relevant background
- Master’s degree desired but not a must
- End-to-end service operation process understanding, Content Management and project experience is preferred.
- Deep understanding of Digital Service, VOD, Music and Video Content Acquisition.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be an expert in data analysis, content management or user market promotion is preferred.
- Result-orientation, passionate and team spirit. Global business management experience is a plus.
- Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English. Good communication ability.
How To Apply
How to apply: Only qualified candidates who meets the criteria should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the title of the job as the subject!
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.