||So Energy Gha...
||Jan 15, 2017
- Ensure consistent and timely delivery of products and the safety and integrity of products loaded on BRV’s.
- Maintain up-to-the-minute reports on quality and quantity of products.
- Maintains a good relationship with key personnel at the depot to ensure the company’s orders are serviced in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the best available BRV’s are selected to load So Energy orders.
- Ensure no dry-outs in So Energy Retail Outlets.
- Assure Quantity & Quality of products in transit
- Ensure execution of supply plan as given by Head Office for the Retail Outlets.
- Report variations in plan vs. actual.
- Project anticipated supply issues to the Head Office.
- Monitor and co-ordinate with supply locations – TOR, APD, PWSL, Kumasi, Buipe etc.
- Monitor inventory at all the supply locations.
- Monitor transporter and BRV performance.
- Prepare transport bills for payment.
- Furnish management with weekly reports on product availability at various depots
- Prepare report for management on summary of liftings from various depots
- Direct line responsibility for supply & distribution officer, sealer and all transporter relationships.
Required Skills or Experience
- Graduate with 5 years of experience in an oil marketing company, logistics company, depot / warehousing company.
- HND holder with 6 years experience in a logistics company, depot / warehousing, preferably from oil industry.
- Good communicator with excellent relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.