||Ghana HR Solu...
||Ghana HR Solu...
CATEGORY: HEALTH CARE
Our client, a globally recognised eye care hospital known for its innovative surgical techniques and acumen in clinical services is currently looking to recruit a proactive Optometrist to support their operations in Ghana.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Checking of refractive power, intraocular pressure, Subjective Refraction and Retinoscopy and also Checking colour blindness, EOM (Extra Ocular Movements and Pupil Reaction)
- Checking of refractive power, intraocular pressure, Subjective Refraction and Retinoscopy.
- Checking colour blindness, EOM (Extra Ocular Movements and Pupil Reaction)
- Contact Lens fitting and dispensing.
- Knowledge of Cataract, Glaucoma & Orthoptics Investigations
- Knowledge of Squint Workup, Synaptophore, Hess-Charting, Diplopia Charting, Retinoscopy,
- Knowledge of Posterior Segment Evaluation: Fundus Fluorecin Angiography, Posterior Optical Coherence Tomography, B – Scan, Pachymetry.
- Knowledge of Cornea Evaluation: Zyoptix Workup, Aberropia Workup, Orbscan, Aberrometry and Anterior Segment OCT, Contrast Sensitivity, W4DT (Worth 4 Dot Test), Schirmer test for Dry Eye.
Required Skills or Experience
- Doctorate in Optometry
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
- Handling Ophthalmic Instruments
- Performing all required Ophthalmic Test
- Acting on Emergency Situation
- Computer knowledge
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.