- An enumerator is responsible for managing and collecting biographic and biometric data of all household members and filling of PMT Questionnaire using the Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) method.
- He/ She will interview household representatives and work closely with his/her colleagues in the Mobile Registration Team.
Enumerators are the main team members acting as the last mile agent and responsible for actual registration or enumeration of targeted households. Specific duties include;
- Sensitize households in each community on the GNHR registration process.
- Undertake data collection with household heads or representative and fill out the PMT questionnaire using the BIO-PMT tablets
- Capture finger prints of all household members who are 15 years and above
- Provide daily progress updates to supervisors
- Submit daily activity log reports to central servers
- Transmit complete data to server
- Check and monitor the correct operation of the BIO-PMT tablet
- Maintain the BIO-PMT tablet in good working condition
- Operate any back up plan provided in case of non-availability of part of the solution
- Discuss in detail the observations and follow the suggestions by the Supervisor in order to ensure quality of the biometrics, photos and PMT collected.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be a Ghanaian
- A diploma degree holder
- Experience in conducting field interviews preferably in rural communities
- Experience in utilizing technology tools
- Familiarity with the use of an Android devices
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective team player
- Willingness to travel and work in remote communities in Upper East Region for a period of 3-4 months
- Ability to speak the main language spoken in the specific district you applied to work.
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical locations of communities in the chosen district
- He/ She will report to the MRT Supervisor.
- In the discharge of his/her duties, the enumerator will report to the GNHR Zonal Coordinator.
- He/she will prepare and submit daily progress updates to the MRT supervisor.
The Required Languages:
A prospective candidate should be able to speak the local dialect of the District or area of data collection (Gurune, Buli, Kassim, Bisa). He/ She must also be able to effectively translate English into the local dialect proficiently.
How To Apply
All interested applicants must submit hard copy of their detailed curriculum vitae to District Social Welfare Officers in their respective districts or emailed their applications to email@example.com.
N.B: Non online applicants in Bolga Municipal, Binduri and Bawku West District Assemblies should submit their hard copy CVs to Assistant Officer for Non Formal Education Division, Assistant Planning Officer and the District Information Officer respectively.
For those applying through the internet, please state your name, the position you are applying for, language, place of residence and preferred district in the subject line of your email.
Closing Date: 15th January, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT APPLY FOR ANY OF THE POSITIONS IF YOU HAVE ENGAGEMENTS WITH ANY OTHER ORGANISATION. FIELD STAFF ARE EXPECTED TO WORK 8 HOURS PER DAY FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY.