||Accounting & ...
||Jan 18, 2017
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana), ICAG, seeks to enhance service delivery to its key stakeholders, namely, members, students and the general public.
- It is therefore recruiting staff for its Internal Audit Unit towards achieving this aim
- The suitable candidate will establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders, within and outside the Secretariat.
- This will include conducting operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of Internal controls, compliance with selected policies and procedures, etc.
- Perform and control full audit cycle including risk management and control
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
- Plan and conduct audits for access controls, operational efficiencies, etc
- Conduct researches to keep abreast with legislative issues, new regulations, etc
- Assist with the development of annual audit plan for the Institute
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable
Required Skills or Experience
- A qualified accountant with ICAG, CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CPA.
- At least five years post-qualification in Accounting and/ or Auditing environment
- A second degree in Finance and/ or Accounting is an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of current accounting software applications
- Knowledge of management systems for all accounting functions is a requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven report writing skills
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Jobsinghana.com has no affiliation with this employer/recruiter. This is a courtesy posting and we therefore urge you to review the application procedures and apply accordingly.