||Jan 19, 2017
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a United States-based non-profit organization dedicated to creating, evaluating and replicating innovative solutions to poverty and policy problems worldwide. IPA specializes in using the randomized controlled trial methodology to evaluate the impact of development programs in diverse fields including education. IPA Ghana has a long history of collaborating with the Ministry of Education to support improving learning outcomes.
- Reports to: Human Resource Associate
- Location: Accra
- Length of Commitment: Three months
- Desired start date: 1st February, 2017
- Deadline to apply: 19th January, 2017
- Job Code: INT-FOG-412017
IPA Ghana seeks suitable candidates to be considered for the position of Human Resource Intern in the Accra office
- Assist with creating and implementing new filling system for short term contracts
- Download CVs of shortlisted candidates
- Administer test to job applicants
- Manage the printing of contracts for short term staff and ensure they have been duly signed by both parties
- Reconcile signed short term contracts with database to ensure the right individuals are enrolled on insurance
- Support HR Associate in updating HR database
- Support HR Associate in updating HR files
- Perform any other task assigned by the HR Associate
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource or its equivalence is required;
- Attention to detail;
- Basic knowledge in MS Word and Excel;
- Willingness to learn;
- Good interpersonal skills.
Please take note of the following instructions:
- IPA internships are unpaid. However, we will offer stipends/allowances to cater for transportation and food.
- Though the deadline for receiving applications is 19th January 2017, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until suitable candidates are found.
- Your CV will be required to complete the application form.
- Incomplete applications or applications not completed through the web-form will not be considered.
- Due to high volume of applications received, IPA will only contact shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.