||HND / Degree
||Feb 05, 2017
IYEP Ghana is a well established non-profit organisation based in Accra. We are looking to recruit a Secretary/administrative assistance to join our office team
To provide a secretarial and office administration support to the office as well as providing office administration to the Executive Director during core office hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents in accordance with IYEP standard formats, meeting any agreed deadlines.
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Managing own and fee-earners diaries efficiently.
- Processing expense claims and travel arrangements for fee-earners.
- Operating a variety of standard office equipment, including photocopier, scanners, telephone, binding machines and CD burning equipment.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities.
Salary : Negotiable
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience: 2 years or more in similar position; Background in Literature and English will be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher etc)
- Accurate typing speed
- Email and online research
- Must have excellent telephone manners
- Admirable customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have a professional and can-do attitude, be proactive, self-motivated, flexible and be able to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines. He/she will have excellent organisational abilities, a good eye for detail and thrive in a supporting role. Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts are essential.
- Must be flexible with time as some out of office hours may be required
Background in Literature and English will be an advantage
How To Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter as one document in PDF format only to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.