||Jan 23, 2017
Partnership for Health Improvement (PHI) is an indigenous Ghanaian NGO with the Mission of working in partnership with other organizations and institutions to improve healthcare systems in Ghana. We are currently focused on laboratory systems strengthening.
We previously worked as the Ghana affiliate of Global Health Systems Solutions during which we employed the SLMTA/SLPTA approaches to strengthen laboratory systems in 16 national and regional level facilities to prepare them for international accreditation. Now as PHI, we have received an award from the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to implement a five-year laboratory systems strengthening project in line with Ghana’s Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) strategic plan.
We are currently seeking an outstanding individual to PHI as Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Technical Officer.
Salary: Very competitive
Required Skills or Experience
The successful candidate should have:
- A degree in Information Technology
- At least two years’ experience working as an IT professional
- Ability to prepare detailed project development plans and activity reports
- Excellent people skills and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel and work throughout the Country as requested
The successful candidate shall carry out the work outlined as follows:
- Work with other BLIS technical officer to install and maintain BLIS hardware and software at project facilities
- Handle implementation at project sites including assessments, sensitization, familiarization, setup, installation, training and remote supports
- Support the generation of work plans
- Support coordination with partners and LIS Technical Working Group on customizations and features request
- Support the development and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system
- Submit monthly reports of all activities to Programs Manager
- Assist in conducting survey, evaluation and research activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Programs Manager or the management of PHI Ghana
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.