||Jan 18, 2017
- The Research Officer will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of Research projects. They will also handle and monitor publicity activities and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of customers.
- This position will be under the direct supervision of the Head, Corporate Affairs, Research and Customer Experience.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media with approval from Supervisor;
- Collate and analyse media coverage;
- Organize all events including relevant local community outreach programs in line with strategy and provide a written report upon completion.
- Support with writing and editing in-house newsletters, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Supervise the production of publicity brochures, flyers, jingles and promotional videos;
- Maintain and update information on the organisation's website;
- Manage the institution’s hotline and respond effectively to issues that arise.
- Manage and update information and engage with users on social media.
- Market and handle the communication of product features and their benefits to all stakeholders (staff, clients, media).
- Update and maintain a complete database of the economy and the microfinance industry;
- Handle specific market research for the Business Units of the Institution;
- Manage data collection projects while keeping to paper and electronic mailing deadlines.
- Collect regular feedback from clients to evaluate impact of the institution’s activities on their businesses and in their lives;
- Prepare written, tabular and visual materials for research reports and presentations;
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor in relation to the position.
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st degree in Public Relations, Economics, Sociology, Marketing, or a related field with emphasis on research methods
- 1 - 2 years related work experience
Required abilities and dispositions:
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with minimal supervision;
- Strong spoken and written communications skills;
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, under the mentorship of Head, Corporate Affairs, Research and Customer Experience;
- Flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise;
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)and general Internet and electronic communications.
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients.
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Jobsinghana.com has no affiliation with this employer/recruiter. This is a courtesy posting and we therefore urge you to review the application procedures and apply accordingly.