S003: Industrial Electrical Wiring And Control Systems


Organizer Kumasi Technical University
Venue Kumasi Technical University
Start Date Jul 09, 2018
End Date Aug 20, 2018
Fees GH¢ 1,080

Event Description

Kumasi Technical University is pleased to announce to the public its short courses for 2017/2018 academic year. The courses which will be running in July/August, 2018 are specially designed to equip  participants with skills to enable them solve problems in their areas of endeavours. They are mainly designed for Professionals, Small Business Owners, Managers, Administrators, Policy Makers, Supervisors,  District Assemblies, NGOs, State Agencies, Students and the general public. Certificates of participation will be  awarded to participants.

This course is to train commercial and industrial technicians, engineers to acquire the skills in designing and installing complete wiring of systems control in electrical Installations. This course will consist of 20% theory to help participants in wiring drawing designs and load estimation. The remaining 80% would be based on practical training. Participants attending this course would also be trained along the Ghana Energy Commission's (GEC) internal electrical professional installation examination.

How To Participate

  • Interested persons should buy Registration Form at GHS 40.00 at Kumasi Technical University Cash Office or download registration form from KsTU website;
  • Completed forms with receipt of payment should be submitted at Room 409 (4th floor), Administration Block Kumasi Technical  University campus.
  • Accomodation is available at Students' Hall at a rate of GHS 20.00 per night.

Duration: 10 days
Course Fee: GhS 1,080.00
Date:     9th 20th July, 2018
Contact: Engr. Mr. Mamudu Hamidu (0241 226558)

To Top