||Driving / Tra...
||JHS / ML
||Jan 12, 2017
- Reports To: Tow Truck Operator
- Business Unit: Operations Department
- Location: Regional
- Internal Relationship: Call Centre, HR/Admin Department
- External Relationship: General Public
- Delivery of prompt and effective recovery and tow services on behalf of the company to the general public
- Assists to Operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- Maintain defensive driving when assisting
- Read and interpret road signs in English
- Keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- Assist to maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records as required by management
- Respond immediately to accident emergencies
- Execute all duties in an effective and professional manner
- Follow all policies in executing duties.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be a minimum of license “C” or “D” holder
- Middle School Certificate/Junior High School (JHS)
- Minimum of 1-2 years continuous working experience in similar position roles.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of routine vehicle maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge/ understanding of DVLA, Insurance, Road Safety and other regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.