||Jan 16, 2017
Duties and Responsibility
- Good understanding of telecom VAS business (Value-Added Services)
- Outline the annual operation and development plan for joint operation business.
- Exhibit good relationship with local operators and execute presentation and communication of business development proposal.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of VAS service operation data, provide promotion suggestion and communicate with correlative team or department to coordinate operation plan.
- Support projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project implementation.
- Focus on users’ experience and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content editing and promotion work with regards to service platform operation status reported by technical engineer.
- Liaise with technical engineers on daily basis to ensure smooth operation of services
- Organize market promotion activities, provide promotion plan and manage promotion implementation and channels.
- Support financial and settlement work flow.
- Any other assigned jobs
Required Skills or Experience
Experience: At least 2 to 3 years in the Telecom Sector with adequate familiarity of VAS services and operations is preferred.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience
- End-to-end service operation process understanding, Content Management and project experience is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suit
- Result-orientation, passionate and team spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Be an expert in data analysis and content management is preferred.
Language: Proficiency in English in verbal and written.
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.