||Feb 19, 2017
Consultancy to Facilitate a Strategic Design Meeting for Adolescent Health Programming in Ghana February 2017
Objectives of the design meeting:
- To analyze the external context of adolescent health in Ghana regarding donor landscape and current partner activities in ASRH.
- To outline the future direction, strategy and priorities of adolescent health to determine programming for Jhpiego
Assignment dates: February 2017. Tentative meeting dates set for February 22 – 24, 2017.
Scope Of Work:
- Planning and communication with workshop organizers (emails, possible skype calls) (2 days)
- Mapping of the adolescent health landscape in local context and gathering of resources (2 days)
- Analysis report and recommendations (2 days)
- Develop workshop methodologies and materials in conjunction with the Jhpiego Adolescent Health Advisor (1 day)
- Design and prepare innovative participatory methodologies, including themes, mind maps and matrix activities, emphasizing discussion and focusing on building upon existing programs in Ghana (1 day)
- Co-facilitating the design meeting with the Jhpiego Adolescent Health Advisor (2 days)
- Conducting consultations with key stakeholders, as needed (1 day)
- Compilation of workshop report and strategic design document (3 days)
Duration of the consultancy:
- The process will start at the end of January 2017 with the planning phase; the meeting will take place in February 2017 (2 days); the analysis of the findings and drafting of the report will take place at the end of February 2017.
- Design meeting plan and proposed timeline
- Analysis report on adolescent health in Ghana
- Workshop facilitation notes and report
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience in conducting and facilitating similar strategic planning processes with international NGOs
- Knowledge and experience of using participatory approaches and innovative facilitation techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to negotiate shared positions
- Excellent communication skills fluency in English
- Strong understanding of development and adolescent health needs in Ghana
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.