||Jan 19, 2017
REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
To provide efficient and effective executive support to the Chief Executive Officer to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Conduct searches and support the Chief Executive Officer in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and all other documentation related to key decision making.
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Plan and manage the Chief Executive Officer’s diary to ensure that all appointments are responded to in a manner that honours long standing commitments while accommodating new demands and situations as they arise.
- Draft and document correspondence in line with approved standards.
- Provide high level executive support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Maintain a database of professional contacts and review them regularly for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information flowing through to the Chief Executive Officer’s office.
- Receive and record all official correspondence referred to the Chief Executive Officer’s office.
- Receive guests/visitors to the Chief Executive Officer’s office.
- Handle internal and external communication with tact and diplomacy.
- Liaise with the Administration Unit to coordinate meetings/programmes as may be directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Responsible for taking minutes during management/ad-hoc meetings.
- Prepare monthly/periodic reports relating to job function.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Studies, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Professional certification/membership with a recognised professional body is an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and understanding of office administration practices and procedures.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
- Excellent executive support skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Good calendar management skills including the coordination of meetings and minutes recording and reporting.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Ms Office suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet search engines and other communications software and tools.
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.