||Feb 04, 2017
A reputable Micro Finance Institution is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill the position of Systems Administrator.
Responsible for the management of all IT system units and E-Banking for efficiency and growth.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the core banking Software Application
- Implementing Systems and Control, ensuring only authorized users have access to the company systems
- Setting up and configuring new computers to join the existing domain server
- Rectifying all Systems identified problems
- Specifying the recommended changes in Technology and Systems to ensure optimal service delivery
- See to the running and management of the IT department
- Evaluating and planning necessary upgrades of the computers and networks
- Performs other internal duties (training and coaching newly recruited staff on the core banking software
- Backing up of data daily, weekly and monthly and data storage
- Any activity assigned by the Head of ICT or the CEO
Required Skills or Experience
Key Skills include:
- Multi-certified (MCSE, CCNA etc.) systems administrator with strong experience managing server infrastructures and data-center operations various platforms.
- Effectively plan, install, configure and optimize IT infrastructures to achieve high availability and performance.
- Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth, organizational development and systems/network optimization.
- Skilled to resolve IT related issues
Highlights of IT Skills
- LAN/WAN/NOC Administration
- Project Management
- Workflow Planning
- Productivity Improvement
- Technical Support
- Systems Installation, Configuration & Upgrading
- Security Solutions
- Database Design & Management
- NOS Patches & Updates
- Coaching, Training & Mentoring
How To Apply
Sorry, job has expired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.